Have questions? Contact: https://www.MainstreamVentures.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The use of this website is subject to the following terms :
- Our anti-Spam policy is part of, and subject to, these terms and conditions of use. You may view our anti-Spam policy on this website. Please note that, in accordance with our terms and conditions, we may change this policy at any time. It is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with and comply with this policy.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- We do not allow copying content, graphics, design, look and appearance from our website, without our permission. You must need to send us mail through firstname.lastname@example.org in request to use our content. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense against you. You will be responsible for all damage and we have all rights to take criminal action against you. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You will be liable for damages (including damages, costs, and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that the website or a web page is infringing your copyright.
- We are not responsible for any offensive or abusive comment that you receive from other. We do not support this from our end or from any one’s. We have all the rights to monitor, investigate, and remove offensive material posted to our website.
- You understand and agree that your use of our website is limited and non-exclusive as a revocable licensee. We may terminate your license to use our website, and access to our website, for any reason, and without giving you notice.
- From time to time we may offer and/or co-sponsor contests or promotions on the website. Each of these activities shall be governed by specific rules accessible from the pages of the website offering the promotion or when you submit your entry.
- We reserve the rights at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website or content with or without notice and reserve the rights to change Terms & Conditions at any time with giving any prior notice. It is advisable to you need to be update yourself and check our Terms & Conditions and other policies time to time.
- These Terms & Conditions and any and all other legal notices or statements posted on the Website constitute the entire agreement between you and NicheRaiders.com with respect to the use of the Website, including the content, sales page copy, graphics, video, audio, and design elements.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, and our sub-websites, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money.
Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn; however, there is no promise or guarantee that you my experience the same level of earnings or income.
There is no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results.
Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including, but not limited to, your financial situation, experience, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and overall changes within the market.
Operating a business on the Internet involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that an Internet business may not be suitable for you, and that you could experience significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
You should also undertake your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, such as for one of our courses, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with:
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Kate Riley, NicheRaiders.com
© 2023 Kate Riley, https://shop.nicheraiders.com. All rights Reserved.